Verve Culture Thai Chef's Knife 7" Inch Blade #2 VCCK2
The Verve Culture Artisan Thai Chef's Knife #2 is a stainless steel knife authentically hand-crafted in Thailand. This 7" by 2.5" full tang blade knife was made in a small village in Thailand by talented artisans responsible for each part of this traditional knife. This hand-forged knife is made from stainless steel with a native Thai Pradu wood handle, making this a truly counter-top worthy piece. This all-purpose ultimate kitchen knife is a multitasker designed to handle multiple jobs and effortlessly slices vegetables, bread, meat, and more. This is a great asset in any kitchen. Presented in a stunning bamboo gift box, it also makes the perfect gift for anyone who loves to cook.
• Hand-foraged, stainless steel multi-purpose knife makes it perfect to effortlessly slice vegetables, bread, meat, and more
• 7-inch blade; full knife dimension including the handle is 11.5 inches (L) x 2.5 inches (W) Handwash and dry recommended - not dishwasher safe
• The native Thai Pradu wood handle feels nice and heavy in hand — providing a weighted balance to the blade for easy handling
• Made by talented artisans in a small village in Thailand responsible for each part of this traditional knife
• Perfect for bringing history and culture to your kitchen
• This knife is presented in a beautiful, perfectly fitted bamboo gift box
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.