Verve Culture Thai Moon Chef's Knife Carbon Steel VCCK3
Bring exotic flair to your kitchen! The Verve Culture Artisan Thai "Moon" Chef's Knife is a carbon steel knife authentically hand-crafted in Thailand. This 11.75" (overall length) knife, named "moon knife" because of its rounded shape, was made in a small village in Thailand by talented artisans responsible for each part of this traditional knife. Its light and thin blade makes it ideal for cutting meat, as well as preparing coconut, watermelon, and other hard-skinned fruits and vegetables. This exotic design is a great asset and conversation piece in any kitchen. Presented in a stunning bamboo gift box, it also makes the perfect gift for anyone who loves to cook. Verve Culture's vision is to present beautiful, purposeful, and authentic collections while honoring the traditions and heritage of their artisans’ work. The Thai Moon Knife perfectly celebrates this vision.
• Hand-foraged, carbon steel multi-purpose knife makes it a perfect multi-tasker in your kitchen
• Full knife dimension including the handle is 11.75 inches - handwash and dry recommended - not dishwasher safe
• Its light and thin blade makes it ideal for cutting meat, as well as preparing coconut, watermelon, and other hard-skinned fruits and vegetables
• Made by talented artisans in a small village in Thailand responsible for each part of this traditional knife
• Perfect for bringing history and culture to your kitchen
• This knife is presented in a beautiful, perfectly fitted bamboo gift box
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.