WEG PESWS-50V24EX-RM36 7.5 HP Single Phase Magnetic Starter
NEMA 4X Enclosure
Brand new WEG PESWS-50V24EX-RM36 7.5 horsepower, single phase, 208-240 volt magnetic starter with a NEMA 4X enclosure. This is a great quality starter with a built-in overload which is adjustable from 25-40 amps and is equipped with a manual reset button.
The PESW magnetic starters are ideal to protect motors and ensure reliable operation year after year. Assembled together in a NEMA 4x enclosure with a RESET button on the cover for quick and easy operation.
The NEMA 4X enclosure is constructed for either indoor or outdoor use to provide a degree of protection against falling dirt, rain, sleet, snow, windblown dust, splashing water, and hose-directed water. Will be undamaged by the external formation of ice on the enclosure.
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals such as lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION RECOMMENDED
• HP at 208-240 Volts: 7.5 HP
• Overload Range Min (Amps): 25
• Overload Range Max (Amps): 40
• Coil Voltage: 208-240 Volts
• Phase: Single
• Frequency: 60Hz
• Enclosure Rating: NEMA 4X
• Enclosure Material: Plastic
• Push Button Function: Reset
• Weight: 5.2
• Approximate Dimensions (W x H x D): 7" x 10-15/16" x 5-5/8"
• Fast acceleration and high initial torque
• Bimetallic overload relays - class 10
• Adjustable trip current
• Ambient temperature compensated for -4°F to 140°F
• Phase-loss sensitivity protection
• Selectable manual or automatic reset
• Electrically isolated NO-NC auxiliary contacts
• UL, IEC, and CSA Certified
If you are using this starter on an air compressor, you will also need a pressure switch to control the starter. In this application, the pressure switch controls the On and Off of the starter according to the pressure setting of the pressure switch.