This listing is for a new air compressor piloted unloader valve with built-in check valve. This is most commonly used on gas-powered air compressors. The pilot valve is set for 140 to 175 PSI from the factory but can be adjusted if needed 30-40 PSI higher or lower. This valve has a 1/2" Female NPT Air inlet and a 1/2" Male NPT air outlet. There is a 1/8" Port on the side for a throttle control valve or cable. Also on the side of the valve, there is a 3/8" Female NPT Outlet to release the air once the compressor reaches full pressure. It also comes with a 3/8" Male NPT Air muffler to help reduce noise. This can be removed if needed. The pilot valve has a toggle lever on the top that can be put in the upward position for load free engine start or throttle control. There is a diagram to help understand more clearly if needed in the photo section.
• Factory Set at 140 to 175 PSI
• Can be adjusted +/- 30 to 40 PSI Higher or Lower
• 1/2" Female NPT Air Inlet
• 1/2" Male NPT Air Outlet
• 1/8" Port on the side for Throttle Control
• 3/8" Male NPT Air Muffler to Help Reduce Noise
• Toggle Lever on top for load free engine start