1/8" MNPT x 1/4" Compression Brass Male Branch Tee 18291
This is a 1/8" MNPT x 1/4" compression brass male branch tee that measures approximately 1-3/4" wide and 1" wide. Since this is a brass union, it is recommended to be used with brass, copper, aluminum and thermoplastic tubing. This has two 1/4" compression fittings passing straight through the Tee Fitting, with an 1/8" Male NPT coming out of the side. If you have any questions about the sizing or anything else, don't hesitate to contact us.
• Typical Application: Brass, Copper, Aluminum, and Thermoplastic Tubing
• Compression Size: 1/4"
• Thread Size: 1/8" MPNT wich Measures about 3/8" in Diameter
• Working Pressure: 300 PSI
• Vibration: Fair Resistance
• Temperature Range: -65°F to +250°F
• Tolerance: +/- .02 on all Dimensions
• Meets specifications and standards of ASA, ASME, and SAE
• Contains Lead
Note: 1/8" NPT measures about 3/8" in diameter.
This listing is for one (1) male branch tee.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.