1/4" x 1/4" Push-In x Male NPTF Brass Fixed Elbow
This 1/4" x 1/4" brass push-in x male NPTF fixed elbow is engineered to be installed without needing tools. To connect, simply push the tubing in. To disconnect, hold two fingers on the insert and pull the tubing out. This makes assembly time up to 75% faster than standard compression fittings. This elbow features a full-flow design that provides up to 60% more flow area than conventional fittings with internal tube supports.
• Quick connect: Simply push tubing in without tools
• Quick disconnect: Hold two fingers on the insert and pull the tubing out
• Reusable: Connect and disconnect multiple times
• Full-flow design: Provides up to 60% more flow area than conventional fittings with internal tube supports
• Positive seal: Seal is made after the tubing is inserted, which prevents leaks
• Interior hex for Allen key tightening where space is limited, no wrench required
• Working temperature: -10°F to 200°F
• Tolerance: +/- .02 on all dimensions
• Pipe thread: NPTF with pre-applied Teflon-based sealant
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.