Roll over image to zoom in
For an inexpensive utility gauge for the broad commercial and industrial markets use the brand new industrial 0-100 PSI air pressure gauge with a 2" face . This gauge has 1/8" NPT male threads which come out the lower side of the gauge. This gauge is a top quality gauge made with a black steel case and a chrome front bezel. This gauge has number markings at 0, 20, 40, 60, 80 and 100 PSI. It is suitable for air, water, oil, gas or any other media not corrosive to brass.
• Dial size: 2"
• Lower mount / Side mount
• Connection size: 1/8" male NPT
• Black Steel Case With Chrome Bezel
• Phosphor bronze bourdon tube
• Suitable for air, water, oil, gas or any other media not corrosive to brass.
• Accuracy: 3-2-3% per ANSI grade B
• Dual scale: PSI and bar (x100=kPa)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.