1/2" FNPT Brass Union Tee 28027
This is a 1/2" FNPT brass union tee that measure approximately 2-1/4" in length, 1-5/8" tall, and 1-1/8" wide. This is a T-shaped fitting that is used to connect three male pipe ends and features Female NPT threads for a tight seal. Since this is a brass union, it can be used with brass, bronze, copper, steel, aluminum, and iron pipes. If you have any questions about the sizing or anything else, don't hesitate to contact us.
• Typical Application: Grease, Fuel, LP and Natural Gas, Refrigeration, Instrumentation and Hydraulic Systems
• Pipe Size: 1/2"
• Thread Size: 1/2-14
• Operating Pressure: Up to 1200 PSI
• Vibration: Fair Resistance
• Temperature Range: -65°F to +250°F
• Tolerance: +/- .02 on all Dimensions
• Meets specifications and standards of ASA, ASME, and SAE
• Contains Lead
Note: 1/2" NPT measures about 3/4" in diameter.
This listing is for one (1) union tee.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.