Brand new, certified 1/2" NPT Threaded 100 PSI High CFM air compressor / tank pressure safety relief valve. Also known as a "Pop Off" or "Blow Off" valve. This relief valve is manufactured in the United States and is stamped with "UV" & "NB" symbols. The relief pressure of this valve is set at 100 PSI and is accurate within + or - 3% of the set pressure.
• This valve will relieve 193 SCFM
• Valve Inlet Threads: 1/2" Male NPT (measures about 3/4" in diameter)
• Total Valve Length: 2-3/4"
• Installation 7/8"
• Features a silicone rubber soft seat relief valve to prevent leaks
• Max Temperature: 250° F
• Solid Brass Construction
• Top quality made in the U.S.A
• Manufactured by Conrader
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.