2.5" Glycerin Filled Panel Mount Gauge with 1/4" NPT Center Back Mount
Brand-new high-quality liquid filled air pressure gauge with an integrated panel mount. This gauge has a glycerin filling that helps dampen the effects of pulsation and vibration, while also perpetually lubricating the movement and keeping contaminates such as dirt away from all moving parts, which will extend the life of the gauge. This gauge also has a pressure relief vent on the top to release any pressure built up in the liquid from vibration. This gauge is perfect for those looking to flush mount a high-quality gauge to a panel.
This gauge reads at 0, 400, 800, 1200, 1600, and 2000 PSI with line markings every 50 PSI.
Bar readings from 0-140.
Liquid Gauge Specifications:
• Face Size: 2.5"
• Connection size: 1/4" Male NPT (Measures about 1/2" in Diameter)
• Center Back Mount
• Integrated Flange for Flush Panel Mounting
• Stainless Steel Case and Flange
• Brass Internals & Connection (w/ Built in Snubber)
• Phosphor Bronze Bourdon Tube
• Glycerin filled
• Accuracy: 3-2-3% per ANSI grade B
• Dual scale: PSI and Bar (100 x kPA)
• Ambient Temperature: 30°F to 160°F
• Gauge Reads at 0, 400, 800, 1200, 1600, and 2000 PSI
• Bar Readings from 0-140
• Total Depth: 2"
• Total Width (Includes Flange): 3.5"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.