36" Bullwhip Throttle Control Cable
Brand new 36" long TCLI series throttle control cable with side optional unloader connection port. This is commonly known as a "Bullwhip" and is produced by Conrader Valves and is made in the U.S.A. This valve controls the engine throttle speed on gas powered air compressors when used in conjunction with a pilot / unloader valve. This series of throttle cable is also equipped with an extra side port as shown for a 1/4" compression fitting connection, this usually goes to head unloaders on pumps that are equipped with that option. This is the standard size valve that controls engines 8 HP or larger. This valve has 1/8" NPT male pipe threads that go into the unloader / pilot valve on the compressor.
• Cable Length: 36"
• Min Actuation Pressure: 80 PSI
• Max Operating Pressure: 500 PSI
• Operating Temperature Range: -15°F to 400°F
• Stroke Length: 1"
• Retracted Spring Force: 16.89 lbf
• Inlet Connection Type: Male NPT
• Inlet Connection Size: 1/8" (-2)
• Outlet Connection Type: Compression Tube
• Outlet Connection Size: 1/4" (-4)
• Made in the USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.