PAC Latching Phantom Ignition Module for CAN-Bus Vehicles Start Stop Tech IGN-3
The IGN-3 latching Phantom Ignition Module detects when the engine is running and provides accessory power output for triggering aftermarket accessories. Making it great for CAN-Bus Vehicles. The power-off-delay feature provides consistent accessory power during varying vehicle conditions, such as engine shutdown at a red light or alternator disengagement while driving. This feature is essential for vehicles with stop-start technology. With two power-off-delay functions settings: 10 seconds for typical use, and extended power off mode for 140 seconds. Please see below for more features and specifications.
• Detects When Engine is Running and Provides Accessory Power Wire
• Selectable Power-Off-Delay of 10 or 140 Seconds
• Simple 3 Wire Installation
• Easily Provide Power in CAN-Bus Vehicles
• Keeps Aftermarket Electric Accessories from Shutting Down at Red Lights
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.