Alfa Ovens Oakwood Logs 15 lb Box of Seasoned Cooking Wood Logs Alfa-Oak
Unlike mesquite, Oakwood is a very mild and neutral cooking wood and is a great all-around wood for cooking while imparting a smoked essence. It's great for adding a mellow smoke flavor to any entrée or side dish. The balanced flavor is distinctive but not overpowering — and is great for pizza, sausages, beef, lamb, seafood, and vegetables. Seasoned and prepared exclusively for cooking — these logs can be used in multiple cooking applications — and are ideal for use in outdoor pizza ovens. The wood used for cooking adds a wonderful, all-natural flavor to foods. From the experts at Alfa Ovens, Italian domestic and commercial pizza oven makers since 1977, you can rely on unmatched quality and amazing flavor. These Oakwood logs are the perfect size for pizza ovens and are manufactured in Anagni, Italy.
• 15-pound box of quality Oakwood logs
• Ideal for use in pizza ovens and other outdoor cooking applications
• Seasoned and prepared to add wonderful, all-natural flavor to cooking
• Oakwood is ideal for pizza, sausages, beef, lamb, seafood, and vegetables
• Cooking wood logs from the experts at Alfa Ovens — Anagni, Italy
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.