Compustar Firstech 4-in-1 Security Sensor Dual-Stage FTDASII
The DAS-II is a 4-in-1 security sensor that detects two stages of impact/intrusion, tilt, forward motion, and now: glass-breakage. Required for installation of remote starters for manual transmission vehicles. Compatible with CM7 and CM-DC3 remote start and security systems. Please see below for more specifications.
• Firstech 2nd Generation DAS Sensor
• Combines A Dual0Stage Shock Sensor, Tilt Sensor, And An Accelerometer In One Module
• You Can Adjust The Sensitivity Of Your Sensor To Detect Different Levels Of Shock
• Accelerometer Acts As A Protective Measure When Adding A Remote Start To Manual Transmission Vehicles
• Will Immediately Shut Off The Engine If It Detects Forward Motion During Remote Start