Condor MDR11/11 Single Port Pressure Switch 80-100 PSI w/ Unloader Port
Brand new 80-100 PSI air compressor pressure switch or also known as a pressure control valve. This switch has one port on the bottom for air inlet hook up, which is 1/4" female NPT and also has a 1/4" compression unloader valve that comes out the bottom of the switch with a 90-degree elbow. This switch works with 110-240 volt motors and can handle 15 full load amps at 240 volts. This switch also comes in a NEMA 1 enclosure to protect the components from drops and other accidents. For technical specifications please see below.
• Factory Set Pressure Range: 80-100 PSI
• Pressure Switch Differential: 45 PSI
• Minimum Cut It Pressure: 20 PSI
• Maximum Cut Out Pressure: 160 PSI
• Rated Switching Capacity: 2HP at 120 Volts, 3HP at 240 Volts
• Max Switching Capacity: 15 Full Load Amps at 240 Volts
• Switch Works with 120 Volts and 208-240 Volts
• 1/4" Female NPT Connection
• 1/4" Compression Unloader Valve
• Single Port
• 2-Pole Single Phase (N.C.)
• NEMA 1 Enclosure
• Steel Flange
• Adjustable Range and Differential
This listing is for one (1) Condor 11EA2E pressure switch.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.