Cowtown Original Barbecue Sauce 18 Oz
THE BEST SAUCE ON THE PLANET! This title was awarded at the 2001 American Royal Barbecue Contest, beating out hundreds of other barbecue sauces from around the world. Try this zesty, tangy product with beef, pork, poultry or fish and you'll understand why Cowtown is #1. The first whiff of this sauce brings in all the ubiquitous barbecue aromas—sweet molasses, tangy vinegar, fruity tomato, and a light smokiness. The molasses stands out the most, but all-in-all, each of these is in really nice balance with each other. There's a light texture to this thick, rusty red sauce. It's dark and opaque, which makes it difficult to make out any spices, although a stray spec of black pepper can be picked out here and there. Staying true to its thickness, the sauce falls from a spoon a few large drops then stops and leaves a heavy coating left clinging.
• A Kansas City favorite for over 10 years
• Cowtown BBQ Sauce is one of the most highly decorated BBQ sauces and rubs in the universe.That includes recognition as “The Best BBQ Sauce on the Planet”, a title won at the 2001 American Royal Barbecue Contest. And it doesn’t stop there.
• Add Cowtown rubs to the mix and you’ve got the American Royal Barbecue Contest winner in 1993 and 1995!
• Voted #1 at the 2001 American Royal Barbecue Contest. Cowtown BBQ Sauce earned its championship trophy with its smooth, tangy taste and zesty finish.
• The grill is calling! Give it what it wants! Cowtown BBQ!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.