DEI 2" x 15' Black Titanium Exhaust Wrap
This DEI Black Titanium Exhaust Wrap, with LR Technology, is made from pulverized lava rock, stranded into a fiber material then woven into a proprietary weave. Black Titanium wrap is engineered to be stronger than most wraps and more durable for improved thermal performance and reliability. Designed to be pliable and resistant to chemical oil spills and vibration breakdown; it secures tightly without pre-wetting and can withstand direct heat up to 1800°F and intermittent heat up to 2500°F.
• Roll of 2 in. Wide x 15 ft. Long Exhaust Wrap
• Black Carbon Fiber Look
• Extremely Malleable and Allows for a Tight and Secure Wrap
• Withstands Up to 1800 Degrees Fahrenheit Direct / 2500 Degrees Fahrenheit Radiant Heat
• Pre-Wetting Roll is Not Necessary for Wrapping
• Promotes Increased Flow for Improved Performance
• High Resistance to Abrasions, Oil Spills, High Temperatures and Vibration Breakdowns
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.