DEI 7" x 24" Versa-Shield Component Heat Shield
The DEI Versa-Shield was designed to protect engine starters from potential failure caused by under-hood heat soak conditions. Constructed using an aluminized, heat reflective material backed with a hi-temp rated glass fiber insulation barrier, Versa-Shield is capable of reflecting radiant heat up to 2000 degrees Fahrenheit. Simply wrap the desired component with Versa-Shield and trim excess material. Edges attach to itself using a hook & loop edge closure design. In most cases there is no need to remove the component when installing Versa-Shield.
• Protect Your Starters from Potential Failure Caused by Under-Hood Heat Soak
• Constructed Using an Aluminized Heat Reflective Material Backed with a Hi-Temp Rated Glass Fiber Insulation Barrier
• Withstands 500 Degrees Fahrenheit of Direct Heat and 2000 Degrees Fahrenheit of Radiant Heat
• 7 Inches Wide x 24 Inches Long
• Easy to Install with Hook & Loop Closure System - No Need To Remove Starter for Installation
• Additional Uses Include Protecting Master Cylinders, Cool Cans, Distributors, Fuel Pumps, and More
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.