DS18 10" Shallow Subwoofer Dual 4 Ohm SRW10.4
The SRW 10.4 mounts in little as 3.15 inches mounting depth and can be utilized in both ported and sealed boxes for great bass in a tight area. This sub handles 200 watts RMS and 400 watts peak power with an 89 dB sensitivity which is very high for a slim mount sub raising this model high above the bar. This sub comes in both dual voice coil 4 ohm, so you can wire appropriately to your amp for maximum power to bring all your music to life!
• Rubber surround and plastic cone for long-lasting life and durability.|
• High strength aluminum 2-inch voice coil to maximize cooling efficiency and great power handling.
• Mounts in a very shallow depth of 3.15 inches so you can fit this sub almost anywhere.
• Works great in ported and sealed boxes for tight thumping bass
• 200 Watts RMS Power
• 400 Watts Max Power
• Nominal impedance: 4 Ohms
• Red steel basket
• Ferrite high strength magnet
• Rubber edge and paper cone
• Sensitivity: 89 dB
• Frequency response: 424.2Khz
• Overall diameter: 8.42"
• Front mount baffle cutout: 7.12"
• Overall depth: 3.34"
• Mounting depth: 2.83"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.