Looking for a professional / industrial grade air line system to distribute compressed air efficiently around your shop, warehouse, manufacturing facility, or commercial business? This F28070 3/4" x 90' FASTPIPE air line system by Rapid Air is a great starter kit to do so. This kit comes with 90 feet of 3/4" O.D. tubing and the fittings listed below to get you started with a air line system that will last for years to come, and can be added onto easily at anytime. For more information on material used and specifications see specifications below the kit contents listed.
F1083: (12) Pieces 7' 6" FastPipe
F1022-10: (2) 10/Pack Mount Clips (20 Total)
F1002: (7) Unions
F1003: (5) Elbows
F1005: (2) Tees
F1024: (3) Outlets
F1118: (1) 3/4" Male NPT Adapter
F1020: (2) Spanner Wrenches
F1042: (1) Deburr Tool
• Can be used for Compressed Air, Inert Gas, Vacuum
• Pipe comes in 7 ft 6 in lengths.
• Operating working pressure 190 psi @70°F
• Operating Temperature range 0°F to 140°F
• Compatible with common compressor oils
• Tubing made of Alloy 6063-T5
• Tubing is seamless extruded to ASTM B241
• Powder coat outside, clear anodize inside for corrosion resistance.
• Compression style Connections.
• Fittings are made of nylon with fiberglass reinforcement.
• Oring seal is made of Nitrile.
• Bite ring is made of stainless steel
• For outside installation, cover or paint the nylon fittings to protect from direct sunlight (UV rays), pipe will not be affected.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.