Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbecue KC Meat & Poultry 7 Oz
Jack Stack Barbecue was founded in 1957 by the Fiorella family, in the traditional style of a storefront BBQ house with a modest menu of 5-6 items. Jack, the eldest son, worked there from its inception until 1974 when he decided to branch off to expand the BBQ theme and start Fiorella's Smoke Stack of Martin City. In the mid-seventies, there were many good BBQ joints in Kansas City, Jack says, "So we decided then we had to stand out." Their delicious BBQ seasoning has helped them do just that. This version is especially tasty on chicken and turkey. Jack Stack KC Meat and Poultry Rub is a wonderful all-purpose seasoning that has a mild garlic flavor. This is a favorite with ribs, chicken, and particularly chicken wings.
• Jack Stack Meat & Poultry Rub 7 ounces
• Gluten Free & No Added MSG
• The Sauce of Zagat Survey's "Highest-Rated BBQ in the Country."
• Favorite with ribs, chicken, and particularly chicken wings
• All-purpose seasoning that has a mild garlic flavor
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.