This listing is for a Air Compressor Piloted Unloader Valve with built in check valve. Most commonly used on gas powered air compressors. This pilot valve is set for 140-175 PSI From the Factory on this valve. But can be adjusted if needed approximately 30-40 PSI Higher or lower. This valve has a 1/2" Female NPT Air Inlet and 1/2" Male NPT air Outlet. There is an 1/8" Port on the side for a throttle control valve or cable. Also on the side of this valve, there is a 3/8" Female NPT outlet to release the air once the compressor reaches full pressure. It also comes with a 3/8" Male NPT Air muffler to help reduce noise that can also be removed if needed. The pilot valve has a toggle lever on the top that can be put in the upward position for load free engine start or throttle control. Please let us know if you have any other questions.
• Most Commonly used on Gas Powered Air Compressors
• Set for 140-175 from Factory
• Can be adjusted 30-40 PSI higher or lower if needed
• Has a 1/2" Female NPT Air Inlet
• Has a 1/2" Male NPT Air Outlet
• Also has a 1/8" Port on the side for throttle control valve or cable
• On side, it has a 3/8" Female NPT Outlet to release air once the compressor reaches full pressure
• Has a 3/8" Male NPT Air Muffler to help reduce Noise
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.