Continuous Run Air Compressor Piloted Discharge Check Valve
3/4" Compression Side Inlet x 1/2" Female NPT Pipe Thread Outlet
This piloted discharge check valve is a combination of a pilot valve, a pressure discharge valve, and check valve in one complete piece to make a constant run air compressor with gas engine or electric motor.
This Valve will relieve the pressure the compressor is pumping out to the atmosphere through a silencer so the compressor can stay running without building pressure.
• Material: Machined Brass
• USA MADE
• 1/2" Female NPT Pipe Thread Outlet To Tank
• 3/4" Compression Thread Side Inlet For 3/4" Copper Tubing
• 1/8" NPT Female Pipe Thread Port For Throttle Control
• Factory Set At 95 PSI Cut In & 125 PSI Cut Out Pressure
• Pressure Can Be Adjusted 30-40 PSI Up or Down
• 30 CFM Rating
• Equipped With A Manual Unloader Flip Valve At The Top Of The Unloader
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.