One brand new air compressor 3/4" male NPT pipe thread x 1/2" Compression thread in tank check valve. The 3/4" male NPT side is usually used to screw into the air tank and the 1/2" compression side is the inlet for the incoming air coming from the compressor pump. This Valve is also equipped with a 1/8" female NPT threaded port on the side for a unloader line, if your compressor does not need the unloader port it can simply be plugged with a 1/8" NPT pipe plug.
• Made in the USA!
• Total Length Of The Valve: 3"
• Male Pipe Thread Size Used To Screw Into Air Tank: 3/4" Male NPT (Note: 3/4" NPT measures about 1" in diameter.)
• Compressor Line Input Threads: 1/2" Compression Thread
• Unloader Line Input Threads: 1/8" Female NPT
• Wrench Size Needed For Installation: 1"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.