Joes Kansas City French Fry Seasoning 13.1 Oz Award Winning Championship Blend
Immediately, you'll find sprinkling this Joe's Kansas City French Fry Seasoning on your baked potatoes, popcorn, salads, and sandwiches (or any and all other foods) is incredibly habit-forming. Why? Because it's so delicious on EVERYTHING. Created by BBQ Hall of Famer, Jeff Stehney, and owner of Joe’s Kansas City, (Named 13 Places to Eat Before You Die by Anthony Bourdain). It's considered by many to be the best BBQ on the Planet. Winner of 23 Total Grand Championships under the Competition Team name: Slaughterhouse Five. When you're working with a seasoning created by an expert who earned awards for excellence — you can be confident you've got your hands on a great, all-purpose seasoning. Get some today! You'll never want to be without some within reach AGAIN! Ingredients include: salt, sugar, spices, dehydrated garlic and onion, paprika, disodium inosinate, and disodium guanylate, celery seed, yeast extract, brown sugar, hydrolyzed soy protein, extractives of paprika (color), citric acid, onion powder, beef stock, maltodextrin, natural hickory smoke flavor, silicon dioxide (anti-caking), caramel color and extractives of celery.
• Salty, savory, tangy, zippy, sweet — all blend together for the perfect all-purpose condiment
• Generous 13.1 ounce keep fresh bottle full of deliciousness within reach
• Salt, brown sugar, onion, paprika, natural hickory smoke, and more combine to delight your tastebuds
• Use on french fries, popcorn, baked potato, include in soups and dips — any recipes
• Created by award-winning chef and pitmaster, BBQ Hall of Famer, Jeff Stehney