Brand new top quality liquid filled air pressure gauge. This gauge has a glycerine filling that helps dampen the effects of pulsation and vibration, while also perpetually lubricating the movement, and keeping contaminates such as dirt away from all moving parts, which will extend the life of the gauge. This gauge is typically used on hydraulic and pneumatic systems as well as many commercial or industrial applications, not corrosive to brass and bronze.
This gauge reads at 0, 2000, 4000, 6000, 8000, 10000psi with line markings every 200 psi.
Bar reading at 0, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700
• Dial size: 2.5"
• Connection size: 1/4" male NPT which measures about 1/2" in diameter.
• Center back mount
• Stainless steel case and bezel
• Brass internals & connection (w/ built in snubber)
• Phosphor bronze bourdon tube
• Glycerine filled
• Accuracy: 3-2-3% per ANSI grade B
• Dual scale: PSI and bar (x100=kPa)
• Ambient temperature: 30 F to 160 F
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.