1/4" FNPT x 1/4" MNPT Brass Male Branch Tee
This is a 1/4" FNPT x 1/4" MNPT brass male branch tee that measures approximately 1-1/2" in length, 1-1/4" tall, and 11/16" wide. This is a T-shaped fitting that is used to connect two male pipe ends to one female pipe end and features NPT threads for a tight seal. Since this is a brass union, it can be used with brass, bronze, copper, steel, aluminum, and iron pipes. If you have any questions about the sizing or anything else, don't hesitate to contact us.
• Typical Application: Grease, Fuel, LP and Natural Gas, Refrigeration, Instrumentation and Hydraulic Systems
• Pipe Size: 1/4"
• Vibration: Fair Resistance
• Temperature Range: -65°F to +250°F
• Contains Lead
• Note: 1/4" NPT measures about 1/2" in diameter
• This listing is for one (1) male branch tee
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.