Messermeister Four Seasons 6" Stiff Boning Knife Tapered Pointed Blade 5013-6
Chop your way through large pieces of meat and whole poultry with ease using the stamped Messermeister Four Seasons Heavy Meat Cleaver. This is manufactured from one solid piece of steel alloy and given a razor-sharp edge and is meant to cut through bone. The ergonomic grip of the handle allows you to break down proteins with certainty. Use the side of the 3.25” blade to smash garlic or lemongrass or scoop and transfer to a prep bowl.
• The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to resharpen to a razor-like edge
• This knife line is one-piece stamped, which produces a strong blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 56-57
• The over-sized, hygienic, molded polypropylene handles provide comfort for the extreme demands of a commercial kitchen
• Handcrafted in Santa Catarina, Portugal
• 100% Messermeister quality