Messermeister Oliva Elite 7" Inch Kullenschliff Santoku Knife E/6610-7K
This 7" Messermeister Santoku is a Japanese chef's knife that has the same versatility as a traditional chef's knife. This knife features a thin taper for maximum precision when slicing vegetables, fish, and meat. With the kullenschliff on either side of the knife to reduce drag and easing the cutting and separation of meats, cheeses, and vegetables. The overall blade and handle are compatible with width and weight resulting in a well-balanced knife. The blade is manufactured using German 1.4116 Stainless Steel Carbon Alloy that not only resists stains and corrosion but also exhibits the toughness and durability that you are wanting in a knife.
• The German 1.4116 stainless steel carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
• This knife line is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged, which produces the strongest blade from heel to tip.
• The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58.
• The three-step, 15° Elité edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
• Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.