Nakamichi Monoblock Power Mini Amplifier Class D NA-MD1
Nakamichi NA-MD1 monoblock amplifier makes it a bit easier to get great bass in your vehicle, especially if you have a compact car. It offers you a maximum power of 2100 Watts and takes up the solidity of the old school by combining it with the latest generation materials. It allows you to work it in impedances of 1, 2 and 4 Ohms, so you can change your equipment without necessarily changing your mono amplifier.
• N-Power Output @4ohm: 250W x 1
• N-Power Output @2ohm: 350W x 1
• Peak Power: 2100W
• Frequency Response: 20Hz - 250Hz
• Input Sensitivity: 250mV - 6V
• Signal To Noise Ratio: ≧90dB
• Distortion (THD): ≦0.2%
• Low Pass Cross Frequency: 50Hz - 250Hz
• Minimum Impedance : 20K
• Fuse Size: 35A x 1 (mini)
• Unit Dimension (LxHxW): 148x103x44mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.