Air Compressor Air Filter/Silencer with Housing Element
One new Solberg Brand Air Compressor air Filter/silencer with housing element. This is a top quality air filter/silencer. The air filter element size is 4 3/8" outside diameter, 2 3/8" tall and 3" inside diameter. The housing is 2 1/2" tall and 6" in diameter with 1" male pipe thread. If you want to help reduce the noise of your compressor, have better filtration or just want to replace an old or broken housing, this air filter/silencer is the best way! If your compressor does not have a female 1" NPT inlet to screw the filter into, you can get a reducer at your local hardware store to adapt it.
• Durable Carbon Steel Construction with Baked Enamel Finish and Powder Coated Weather Hood
• Fully Drawn Weather Hood - No Welds to Rust or Vibrate Apart
• Tubular Silencing Design - Tube is Positioned to Maximize Attenuation and Air Flow While Maintaining Pressure Drop
• Paper Element: 99% + Removal Efficiency Standard to 5 Micron
• Filter Changed Out Differential 10-15" H20 Over Initial Delta P
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.