Rolair 13GR60HK30 60 Gallon 13 HP Gas Engine Truck Mount Air Compressor
Rolair's 13GR60HK30 produces 23.0 CFM @ 175 PSI and comes with a 389cc (GX390) electric-start Honda engine that features automatic idle-down, for increased fuel efficiency, and an atmospheric unloading system to prevent oil consumption. Mounted on a 60 gallon ASME tank, this unit is often used on service vehicles or in agricultural applications.
About the Pump
Cast-Iron Cylinders, Aluminum Head and Crankcase for Faster Heat Dissipation, Ball Bearings, Splash Lubricated, Bearing Inserts on Connecting Rods, Swedish Lamellar Reed Valves, Oil Sight Gauge, Low RPM's to Ensure Long Life and Trouble-Free Performance.
About the Motor
389cc Honda Engine, 13 HP, Electric Start with Recoil Back-Up, Alternator, Low Oil Shutdown
• Automatic Engine Idle Control for Economy and Long Service Life
• Schmidt Belt Tightening Device
• Automatic Pilot Valve Operation
• Safety Relief Valve ASME Approved
• Long-Lasting Flexible Brass Discharge Hose
• Totally Enclosed Steel Belt Guard
• Horsepower: 13
• CFM Displaced: 29.5 CFM
• CFM Delivered: 23.0 CFM @ 175 PSI
• Lubrication Type: Splash Lubrication
• Tank Capacity: 60 Gallons
• Dimensions L x W x H: 52" x 26" x 52"
Note: The air compressor pictured is a stock photo from the manufacturer's website and is not the actual air compressor listed. If you have questions, please ask us, and we can go over any differences that there might be.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.