1/2" MNPT x 1/2" FNPT Brass 90 Deg Street Elbow 28159
This is a 1/2" Male NPT x 1/2" Female NPT brass street elbow that measures approximately 1-3/4" in length, 1-7/16" tall, and 1-1/8" wide. This is a 90 degree elbow fitting that is used to connect one male and one female pipe end and features NPT threads for a tight seal. Since this is a brass union, it can be used with brass, bronze, copper, steel, aluminum, and iron pipes. If you have any questions about the sizing or anything else, don't hesitate to contact us.
• Typical Application: Grease, Fuel, LP and Natural Gas, Refrigeration, Instrumentation and Hydraulic Systems
• Pipe Size: 1/2"
• Thread Size: 1/2-14
• Operating Pressure: Up to 1200 PSI
• Vibration: Fair Resistance
• Temperature Range: -65°F to +250°F
• Tolerance: +/- .02 on all Dimensions
• Meets specifications and standards of ASA, ASME, and SAE
• Contains Lead
Note: 1/2" NPT measures about 3/4" in diameter.
This listing is for one (1) 90-degree elbow.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.