Design Engineering Inc. Titanium Exhaust Wrap - 2" x 15'
DEI's ORIGINAL Titanium exhaust wrap, with LR Technology, is made from pulverized lava rock, stranded into a fiber material, and woven into a proprietary weave. Titanium wrap is engineered to be stronger than most wraps and more durable for improved thermal performance and reliability. Perfect for any automotive or motorcycle application! Wrapping the exhaust on your street rod, muscle car, RV, heavy-duty truck, or tow vehicle can add horsepower and reduce unwanted heat in the engine and driver compartment.
• Withstands 1800˚F Direct/2500˚F Intermittent Heat
• Promotes Increased Flow for Improved Performance
• Reduces Temperature & Vibration Breakdown
• Extremely Pliable for a Tight and Secure Wrap
• DEI HT Silicone Coating Not Required
• Pre-wetting Roll Not Necessary for Wrapping
• Hi-Tech Carbon Fiber Look
• High Resistance to Abrasions, Oil Spills, Temperatures, and Vibration Breakdown
• Reduces Underhood Temps up to 50 %
• Improves Exhaust Flow for Added Power
• Improves Horsepower
DEI does not recommend wrapping exhausts made of titanium. The alloys used in the production of titanium exhaust systems tend to be thin and are designed to dissipate heat quickly. Wrapping any titanium exhaust pipe, regardless of brand, can hold in too much heat, and make the titanium ally turn brittle and prone to premature cracking.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.