WEG ESW-B9D39E-R28 2 HP Three Phase Magnetic Starter
NEMA 1 Enclosure
Brand new ESW-B9D39E-R28 2 horsepower, three-phase, 230-volt magnetic starter with a NEMA 1 enclosure. This is a great quality starter with a built-in overload that is adjustable from 5.6-8 amps and is equipped with a manual reset button. This starter will work on 230V or 460V. At 460 volts this becomes a 5 hp magnetic starter and on 230 volts it is a 2 hp starter.
The WEG magnetic starters are ideal to protect motors and ensure reliable operation year after year. Assembled in a NEMA 1 enclosure with a RESET button on the cover for quick and easy operation.
The NEMA 1 enclosure is designed primarily for indoor use and protects against contact with the enclosed equipment, objects, and personnel from shock hazard, a limited amount of falling dirt, and accidental contact with live parts.
PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION RECOMMENDED
• HP at 230V: 2
• Overload Range Min (Amps): 5.6
• Overload Range Max (Amps): 8
• Coil Voltage: 230 Volts (Will work on 460V at 5 HP)
• Phase: Three
• Frequency: 60Hz
• Enclosure Rating: NEMA 1
• Enclosure Material: Steel
• Push Button Function: Reset
• Weight: 5.05
• Approximate Dimensions (W x H x D): 5-1/2" x 9-1/2" x 4-3/4
• Fast acceleration and high initial torque
• Bimetallic overload relays - class 10
• Adjustable trip current
• Ambient temperature compensated for -4°F to 140°F
• Phase-loss sensitivity protection
• Selectable manual or automatic reset
• Electrically isolated NO-NC auxiliary contacts
• UL, IEC, and CSA Certified
If you are using this starter on an air compressor, you will also need a pressure switch to control the starter. In this application, the pressure switch controls the On and Off of the starter according to the pressure setting of the pressure switch.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.