This listing is for one new well water pump pressure control switch preset at 40-60 psi. This pressure switch is made to control the on and off of the well motor or pump by the preset pressure. The pressure settings on this switch are adjustable, there is two adjustment screws one raises and lowers both cut in and cut out pressure the other just raises and lowers the cut out pressure. Instructions on how to do so are located under the lid of the switch. The lowest pressure this switch will go to is 20 psi and the max pressure is 80 psi.
• Preset on pressure: 40 psi/ the contacts close at this pressure to send power to the motor/ pump.
• Preset off pressure: 60 psi/ the contacts open at this pressure to shut power off to the motor/ pump.
• Adjustable pressure: Instructions are under the lid of the pressure switch on how to adjust pressure.
• Max pressure: 80 psi
• Min pressure: 20 psi
Can be wired 1 phase or 3 phase
• 115 or 230 volt / at 115 volt 1 phase it will handle 1.5 hp, at 230 volt 1 phase it will handle 2 hp, and at 230 volt 3 phase it will handle 3 hp.
• Connection size or pressure inlet is: 1/4" female npt, if your pipe threads are a different size a reducer can be used to connect the switch.
• Switch measures about 3.5" long, 3.5" tall and about 2.5" wide.
If you have any questions please email us and we will respond asap. Thanks from Yourpartsplace!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.